If you have not heard of the FanDuel betting platform, then you are in for a treat! Keep on reading and learn everything there is to know about the Sportsbook and the fantasy sports section of the platform! This is our FanDuel Review 2020.
FanDuel Review 2020: The Most Popular Offers on the Site
- 1 FanDuel Review 2020: The Most Popular Offers on the Site
- 2 Sports & Markets Available: A Rich Variety
- 3 Available Promotions: Get Up to $500
- 4 Additional Features: What Players Need to Know
- 5 Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
|FanDuel Offers||Bonuses (2020)||FanDuel Promo Code|
|Sports - Welcome Offer||Win Up to $500 Risk-Free Bet||GET FANDUEL PROMO CODE|
|Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance||Cashback - Get Up to $25||GET FANDUEL PROMO CODE|
|NHL & NBA Special||Up to $50||GET FANDUEL PROMO CODE|
|Daily Odds Boost||Special Bets with Enhanced Odds||GET FANDUEL PROMO CODE|
Sports & Markets Available: A Rich Variety
The big selection of sports available to bet on, on the FanDuel platform is sure to satisfy even the most hardcore fantasy sports player. We have collected a list of all of the supported sports for our FanDuel Review 2019 but we recommend players to visit the website or to reach out to the customer service agents for a full and updated list of the games supported.
Sports available on FanDuel:
- National Football League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
- National Hockey League
- College Football League
- Women’s National Basketball Association
Odds & Limits: Profitable
Players will find that the odds offered on FanDuel are very much in their favor and that there is not really any reason to look elsewhere for even better ones. The FanDuel sports book thrives on its regular customers and does everything to make sure that the players are always happy and satisfied. The biggest competitor to FanDuel is probably DraftKings as it also has both a fantasy sports section and a sports book section. Check out the great odds for yourself right now!
Available Promotions: Get Up to $500
Our FanDuel Review 2019 would be incomplete without a closer look at the promotions. You can get them by entering the FanDuel Promo Code, let’s see which are the most popular ones:
- Risk-Free Bet – For New Sportsbook Customers Only: When brand new players to the FanDuel platform make a bet on the sports book, it is entirely risk-free! You might ask how that is possible, but if your team ends up losing, then you are returned your stake. It is really that easy! Players get their stake returned as site credit which can be used on the FanDuel platform. This insurance covers players for up to $500 and any returned stakes will be available within 72 hours of placing the bet. If players make multiple selections on one ticket, then it is the first selection that counts towards the risk-free bet.
- Daily Odds Boost: Everyday players can find a new Daily Odds Bonus to claim! These odds bonuses are special bets that have enhanced odds! We recommend players to log in to the platform each day and see what the daily odds bonus has in store. For those of you who use the mobile application, there is nothing to do besides waiting for that push notification when something new has been added. This promotion cannot be used with other promotions or offers and each daily bonus is different as it depends on both the sport and the bet type.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: Whenever you place a parlay with 4+ legs, and you hit all but one of them, then you can get your stake returned! This offer is valid for returned stakes up to $25 and it can be claimed 4 hours each day. For parlays to be eligible they must have odds greater than -200 and round robins and teasers are not eligible.
- NHL Playoffs Insurance: During the NHL playoffs, players can get their stake back if their team scores more than 3 goals and it still ends up losing the match. This stake is returned as site-credit which can be used throughout the FanDuel platform. The maximum that players can claim is $50 from this promotion and players must opt-in prior to making the bet to be eligible. We recommend players to get in touch with the customer service department if they have any questions regarding offers or promotions.
- NBA Playoffs Insurance: During the NBA playoffs, players can get their stake returned if their Money Line or Under Bet loses in Overtime. The stake is returned as site-credit which can be used on any of the competitions on the platform. Players can claim a maximum of $50 for this offer and it is great to turn an unlucky streak into a winning one. Remember to opt in for this promotion to be eligible!
Additional Features: What Players Need to Know
Live Streaming: An Interesting Feature
Players can stream all of their favorite matches on FanDuel and follow along as the excitement unfolds. It is always more fun to watch when you have skin in the game! Players can also download the mobile application which also makes it possible to live stream while you are on the move. It goes without saying that fantasy sports cannot be live streamed and that this section is more for players who use the FanDuel sportsbook to place bets.
Mobile Application: Great Interface
It is clear to anyone that the FanDuel application was built to make life easier for fantasy sports betters and real sports betters. The application makes it easy to quickly pull out your phone or device and take part in the action wherever you might be. You just need an internet connection! The applications run smoothly and provide a clear overview of the many betting opportunities. They can be highly recommended and should be considered a must-have if you are a regular player on FanDuel.
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
As we saw at our FanDuel Review 2019, the operator has a very user-friendly website and it is easy to navigate through the many sports offered on the platform. Despite the many sports available, it is very easy to retain a clear overview. It is also just as easy to browse through the many different sports and leagues as it is to quickly dive into what you are looking for. The platform is great for players who feel confident enough to participate in one of the public contests as well as the hobby enthusiast who just wants to duke it out between friends and see who the best is!
Last Update: June 2019